JIT’s Waterjet Cutting service specializes in precision waterjet cutting for custom glass fabrication, one-off prototyping, mechanical parts production, and custom architectural graphics. JIT takes pride in our reputation for production of consistent quality parts, often with short lead-times. We welcome custom waterjet cutting projects that challenge us to raise the bar of excellence, working closely with industrial designers, architectural and graphic designers, specialty contractors, project managers, and manufacturers of custom precision parts in many different materials.
Operated by experienced specialists proficient in cutting a wide range of materials, JIT’s Flow Dynamic Waterjet equipment virtually eliminates the stream-lag and cutting-taper problems associated with most waterjet cutting. Producing your parts accurately eliminates any need for secondary finishing. Our Flow Dynamic Waterjet also cuts faster, which expands your profit margins.
JIT Waterjet Cutting Services Result In:
- Improved part tolerance and geometry
- Cutting of parts up to 50% faster than conventional flat stock waterjet cutting machines
- Virtually eliminates taper
- True part stacking ability with consistent tolerance layer-to-layer
- No secondary finishing
- Unmatched versatility; cut any shape, out of almost any material, of any thickness
- Precision cutting of custom inlaid designs for floors, walls, counters, and art elements
- Cutting plastic laminates without delaminating
- Effective material optimization, with parts nested to within .100 of an inch
- Cutting of parts using virtually any CAD file or scanned drawings
- Reduced part costs