ENGINEERED TO A TIGHTER SPECIFICATION FOR FRAMING & DISPLAY
Developed specially for framing and display, UltraVue® Laminated Glass is engineered to a tighter specification for discerning clients who demand the best viewing experience possible.
UltraVue is readily and widely available when you need it. JIT frequently works with artists and designers to fabricate one-of-a-kind designs and offers custom/special shapes, precision drilling, flat edge polishing and shipping throughout the US and Canada.
- Virtually eliminates reflections
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays
- Water White substrate provides crystal clear color transmission
- Optimal light transmission
- Shatter resistance safeguards against injury and damage to artwork
- Enhanced surface for better durability and easy cleaning
- Designed to meet tighter specifications for framing and display than glass made to architectural specifications
- Can be ordered cut-to-size
- Special services include: custom/special shapes, precision drilling, flat edge polishing
- Made in the USA and readily available throughout the US and Canada
AVAILABLE SIZES (IN)
63 x 85 in.
72 x 120 in.
2159 x 1600 mm
3048 x 1829 mm
- Framing or display cases for cultural heritage and fine art collections
- Irreplaceable works of art
- Shadowboxes for displaying objects
- Framing for high traffic areas where safety is a concern
- Parchment, albumin, and wood panels in art collections
- When rigidity and strength are required, and weight is not a concern
- Reduces distracting reflections for a close, intimate viewing experience
- UV protection for light sensitive objects
- Use in enclosures (display cases and sealed packages) that will be in service for long periods
- Friable items, like chalks and pastels (but anti-static coatings are even more useful in these applications)
Tru VueⓇ Case Study
Trophy Cases at Marcus Mariota Sports Center
JIT Companies and B & L Wood Creations worked together to create and construct the glass display cases at the state-of-the-art Marcus Mariota Sports Center. A major focal point in the student-athlete wellness showcase is a long glass corridor which is the trophy lobby. Tru Vue® UltraVue® Laminated Glass was the material of choice for the display cases since it would severely cut down on unwanted reflections caused by the other non-coated glass and lighting used within the display area. The display cases had angled tops which help eliminate the look of a step effect when you enter but created challenges with fabrication. JIT supplied the Tru Vue® UltraVue® Laminated Glass and worked with striking precision to achieve perfection in the water jet cutting and precision edge polishing of the glass used in these unique display cases.