JIT Companies has been working with materials and producing products at a superb quality level for companies worldwide since 1984. We are located in Green Isle, MN, and currently employ 10 people. JIT believes as a company, what we believe as individuals. Integrity, hard work, honesty, and enthusiasm are marks of success (learn more about JIT’s core values here). Offering an environment where people enjoy coming to work and people find careers, not just another job. Working together with customers, blending their designs with our unique laminated glass and waterjet cutting services keeps our business growing. If you are looking for a career with a company that’s moving ahead, expanding its capabilities, and eager to reward those who fuel its success, then we need to hear from you. You can also learn more about JIT Companies here or see what we have been up to recently on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
CAREER OPENINGS AT JIT COMPANIES
JIT Companies currently has a full-time Mechanical Drafter position open for immediate hire. As a drafter at JIT, every day and every project is very unique. Mechanical drafters at JIT help to bring each project to life. The Mechanical Drafter at JIT would program our Waterjets, work with other employees to produce estimates, and work with both customers and production to ensure quality products are completed. The position is 40+ hours per week, with great hours of 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday.
– Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats
– Proficient in AutoCAD
– Basic concept of CNC equipment nesting skills
– Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
– Ability to establish and achieve priorities in the work environment
– Multi-task oriented, well organized, attention to detail
– Dependable, responsible, good time manager
– Willing to learn and try new things, adapts to change
– Interacts well with co-workers and administration
– Good time manager/scheduling with regard to deadlines
– Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, co-workers and management
– A positive attitude
– Eager to learn and maintain with a radiate positive attitude
– Adapts to change
– Eye for detail
If you’re a team player who’s looking to have a new career in a positive atmosphere, please stop in to get an application or please email your resume to [email protected].